Sunday, July 5, 2009

65 questions...

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked
(Hey, I got the time today)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
my teeth, actually.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
white

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
You don’t have to ask me twice! Yes, please.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Yes, and then I change my mind.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
relaxed.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
my mandarin phrase book, that is collecting dust. Sad.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I remember being lost. And it was fun.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yeah, I met 3 new people!

9. What are you craving right now?
Steak. Always steak. I live in China. I can’t find good steak.

10. Do you floss?
Well, sometimes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
…patch kids.

12. Are you emotional?
its my middle name.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Whenever I wait in line in China.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I’m a biter.

15. Do you like your hair?
Its going through the “ugly” phrase right now. Trying to grow it long, in the blistering heat of Beijing summer. I am insane.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yes, yes I do.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No, I can’t say that I would.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Coldplays “Viva La Vida” – adore this song.

19. Are your parents strict?
No, they have always given me room to breathe. I appreciate them more and more.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Well, not sure. I sometimes need people to push me, so I would have to have the right person beside me.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Just the thought of this makes me miss home. I heart fromage-cottage.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Well, apparently I did at a bar a few months ago in Guangzhou. I got to shake a famous Guangdong actor’s hand and cheers with him. I don’t know his name though – Wang Lei (maybe?).

23. Do you rent movies often?
Yep. I love movies! Especially the romantic kind.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My earrings and, well, me. Ha.ha.

25. How many countries have you visited?
I think almost 20. I had to get a new passport a few months ago. It was full.

26. Do you like dogs?
They are growing on me.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, many. I like traveling by train.

28. Brown or white eggs?
White all the way.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

30. Do you use chap stick?
“Dude, my lips hurt real bad.”

31. Do you own a gun?
Nope.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yep. Been using them for the past 3 years!

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Some students are taking me for hot pot! Fun!

34. Are you too forgiving?
Forgiving, I think so. Too forgiving? Not sure.

35. Ever been in love?
That’s for me to know ;)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
One is traveling around Peru, another one is checking people’s eyes!

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yep.

38. Last time you cried?
This morning. And I loved it.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Actually, I just asked my grocery lady in Chinese, “Are you from Beijing?”

40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall. I heart scarves. Also seeing both Japan and China in the fall has made me “fall” in love with this season.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
I’ve been brainstorming these last few years. I think I’ve come up with one. But, that’s for you to find out.

42. Are you sarcastic?
With the people I’m close to, yeah.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Better – I’ve tripped up stairs.

45. Favorite color?
ocean blue.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
I mentally slap people on the subway everyday.

47. Is your hair curly?
When it wants to be.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
some sort of Mongolian music.

49. Do looks matter?
Yes, but there are not the most important.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I’m called to, but that’s a tough one.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Oh, yes! I love it. I have to say, I’ve always loved my life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I think so. How do you know when you see it or hear it though?

55. Do you have good vision?
Yes, thank you. Someone once asked me, “Jane, when you die, can I have your eyeballs?” ha.ha.

56. Do you hate/dislike more than three people?
I’m going to be honest, yes. Just dislike though.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
I skype home fairly often. And I talk to friends here in BJ almost everyday. But, I always have to prepare myself before I call people. I dunno. I just do.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Yes, what about them?

59. What are you wearing?
Black tank top, hoop earrings, my jeans.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Hamster. I baby sat two a while back. When you put them in their little ball to run around – it is so cute.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
my apartment.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Honey, these hips can do more than just hula hoop!

63. Do you have a job?
Yeppers. And I can’t believe I get paid for it. It is THAT fun!

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
My new bicycle! I’m calling her “Bessie”

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, when I was locked out of my family’s house. I’m creative in finding other routes to get to places.

No comments: