Wednesday, December 12, 2007

new adventure awaiting...

This is where I will be parking my thoughts for the next while as I journey into China in the new year. After living in Japan for nearly a year and a half, I think Asia decided that it is not finished with me yet. In Japan, I learned things about myself and grew to love the people and places that made up that tiny island. I wonder what China will bring?

I will be working with a company in Guangzhou, China called English First (who actually is the official language trainer for the upcoming Olympics in August 2008. I will be working primarily with Chinese adults, assisting them in becoming more fluent in English.

Thank you to friends and family who supported me in my travels to Japan, and for taking the time to read my thoughts. I am so happy to share my experiences with you. And now as I will be travelling to China, I hope that you will take this journey with me and stop to glance at this spot from time to time. I like visitors!

No comments: