Tuesday, December 23, 2008

quiet motivation

Tonight, I was reminded that I need to be writing more. And, I agreed. One of my family members told me that she checked up on my writings almost everyday when I was in Japan, and since coming to China, I haven't written as much. I'm not exactly sure the reason for my lack of writing, but after she told me this tonight, I got excited to write again. So, maybe this will be my new years resolution. I enjoy writing and I want to share my experiences with people, and I love to document my travels in any way I can. Maybe China itself just distracted me this past year. Maybe other things took up my time. Maybe from time to time, I just lost sight of things.

I was really excited tonight to hear that people are really reading this thing. This will be my quiet motivation when I sit down to write. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jane! I am so looking forward to more reading. I hope you had a great holiday home - seeing your pictures, it looks like you did. The pictures you posted for your friends in China were great - and you are right, there is so much we take for granted. It was great to see simple things that you were showing and explaining to others who have never seen them.

Have a safe trip back to China and all the best to you in your adventures in the coming year.