Sunday, January 4, 2009

clay

No more putting things on hold. No more of this. I just want to seize everything that life has in store. I want to discover it all. I want to breathe it in. I want to not just say, but do. I want to re-arrange. I want to re-prioritize. I want to re-group. I want to understand better. I want to be more than I am. I want to recognize I am more than I am. No more "someday"...no more "one day" no more, "I wish". I want to make these things happen. I want to actually DO the things that other just read about in books. When I think, I want to be able to just hear my own thoughts. When I speak, I want to hear thoughtfulness. I want greater things. I want to see more of the world. I want to participate in its changing and it's shifting, and its stillness. I want to know more. I want to read more. I want to play more. I want to create more. I want to soak more. I want to listen better. To respond appropriately. To understand people exactly for who they are. I want to take care of myself better. I want to take care of others better. I want to grow. I want to be challenged. I want to be taught by other cultures. I want to un-learn taken for granted values. I want my life to be shaped by God. I want to be clay. I am clay. I am clay. I am clay...

No comments: