Tuesday, January 6, 2009

leaving...

I'm at the airport now, waiting for my flight back to China.  I always hate these days. Having to say good bye to my family for the nth time never gets any easier. There is a part of me that always tries to cling to my parents, and I never want to let go. As I am trying to hide behind my laptop, and attempting to fight back big fat tears, I hear these lyrics in my ears...

"You are the hope living in us
You are the rock in whom we trust."

I am realizing that this whole experience will always be bigger than me. It will always be more than I can take in. And, I know that I feel His calling in what I am doing.

As I soon take off, I think of all the people in my life who support me, encourage me and challenge me.

So, as I continue to wait for my flight, I realize I am not alone. Now, I can't help but feel tears fall down my cheeks. For everything that has been, everything that is, and everything that will be as this grand adventure continues.


No comments: